McCullar & Company - Certified Public Accountants and Advisors – is an established and rapidly growing CPA firm and we are looking for a new accounting professional to join our team! At McCullar & Company, we believe in investing in the futures of our staff members and providing opportunities for professional development while maintaining a flexible environment to promote work life balance.
Qualified candidates will have significant opportunities for growth within the firm.
Applicants must possess proven communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills, and must work well with others.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements
- Complete trial balances, workpapers, and reconciliations as a part of annual tax return preparation
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns of varying complexities
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Perform accounting/bookkeeping functions when needed
- Identify and recommend process improvements leading to greater overall firm efficiency
- Perform work within budgeted time through technical, time management, and organizational skills
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, public accounting experience preferred.
- CPA license or active pursuit of CPA license
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, CPE Reimbursement, Performance Bonus, PTO, Casual Friday, May 1-Sept 1 Half Day Fridays