Removing The Barriers Initiative
- Bikes & Beachsports
RTBI is a nonprofit organization working to remove the barriers to great experiences for people with disabilities. We come alongside and assist existing organizations who share our mission. In the Florida Panhandle this initially includes the Florida Disabled Outdoors Association and the Tri-State Christian Camp in DeFuniak Springs. Our assistance includes providing specialized equipment, consultation, program development, program assistance, leadership training, teambuilding and partnering in our signature fundraising events using large Voyageur canoes.
RTBI's flagship program is StirringWaters which will be located in Polk County to serve a State, National, and International clientele of families living with disabilities. It will be Florida's first therapeutic and fully and intentionally inclusive waterpark for people of all ages with a wide range of disabilities.
- Voyageur Canoe Experiences
- Kamp Friendship at Tri-State Camp for Youth and Adults with Disabilities
- Wheelchair Inclusive Shuttle for Camps and Community Events
- Proud Corporate Sponsor of SportsAbility
- StirringWaters for Families Living with Disabilities