Beginning June 30th, the Florida SBDC at UWF will begin their outreach hours with the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce each week through virtual consulting hours specifically for business owners in our area. Florida SBDC at UWF Business Consultant Terry Mauer will be available by email for impromptu meetings assisting with business challenges or opportunities. These meetings are confidential, no-cost, and allow you to skip the traditional wait period after you request consulting from the Florida SBDC. This opportunity will be available every Tuesday, between the hours of 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. More information on the Florida SBDC at UWF can be found at sbdc.uwf.edu
Steps to set up a meeting:
• Make sure it is a Tuesday between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
• Send email to email@example.com
• Use "Open office hours" as the title of the email
• Put personal and business name in the body of the email
• Wait to be reached out to by the consultant
You will be reached out to within 5 minutes unless the consultant is already in a meeting, in which case you will be reached back to immediately after. The consultant is specifically leaving these office hours available for client meetings from our area, so these hours are for you.