This requisition is open for applicants that are willing to work part-time, if you are seeking full-time employment, please do not apply as we are not making an offer for this position. Please visit groundwarehousejobs.fedex.com to apply. When you submit your application and it is received, you will receive a text and email invite to complete an Automated Interview and to fill out your Criminal Background Check forms. Please fill out all 8 forms for the CBC. If you are "eligible for hire", you will receive a telephone call to set-up an orientation. The sooner you complete the 2 steps, the sooner we can hire you if eligible. If you need clarification or directions to our location, call 850-951-7640 and ask for George.
What you can expect:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time employees work one shift a day; full time employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 2 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.